Jocelyn's Haircut
So Jocelyn had her first haircut on Saturday. I have trimmed her bang's (spelling?) myself before, but not the back of her hair. She had these beautiful natural ringlets that I loved and I just couldn't bring myself to cut them. It came to the point where her hair was just getting too scraggly and needed to be cut. I still couldn't bring myself to do it so I took her into a place called "Cookie Cutters". Very cute!! Jocelyn was a sweet angle during the whole haircut. I think that the pink car may have helped! Here are some pictures of the before, during and after.
Jocelyn had her choice of a red car, pink car, motorcycle or an airplane. She picked the pink car of course. She is after all my daughter!!
What a cutie!!
I think this is the first time she has had her hair blow dried.
This look means "Am I cute or what!!!"
Jocelyn had her choice of a red car, pink car, motorcycle or an airplane. She picked the pink car of course. She is after all my daughter!!
What a cutie!!
I think this is the first time she has had her hair blow dried.
This look means "Am I cute or what!!!"The shorter hair makes her look so much older to me. I do think it looks much better now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home