Saturday, March 28, 2009

Nerf N-Strike

I have been meaning to put this post up for almost 5 months.
Kyle Started working for Electronic Arts (EA) almost a year and a half ago. He is a video game designer. Here is the first game that he helped design(it has been in the stores since November). It is a really fun game for the Wii called Nerf N-strike. So if you have a Wii check it out!!
It was fun to see Kyle's name in the credits. He also put the kids names and mine as well in the special thanks category of the credits. It is so nice to see Kyle using the degree that he worked so hard for. I love that he goes to a job that he enjoy's and that challenges him. The kids think that daddy plays video games at work all day, but I know that he works very hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home