Brotherly Love
So just a really quick post. Jocelyn and Nathan are getting ready to watch a movie on the computer. Nathan went and got his pillow and blanky. Jocelyn looked at me and asked me to get hers as well.
Being in the middle of something I said "wait just a minute or you can go get it yourself."
Upon hearing this Nathan being the good big brother that he is said "I can just go get it", and ran promptly into the bedroom.
Jocelyn then looked back at me and said "Nathan is a good big brother, a really good brother."
These are definitely the moments that make being a mother special! It makes you forget all of the bickering and realize that your kids do actually love one another.
Being in the middle of something I said "wait just a minute or you can go get it yourself."
Upon hearing this Nathan being the good big brother that he is said "I can just go get it", and ran promptly into the bedroom.
Jocelyn then looked back at me and said "Nathan is a good big brother, a really good brother."
These are definitely the moments that make being a mother special! It makes you forget all of the bickering and realize that your kids do actually love one another.

1 Comments:
I hear you sister! Times like that melt your heart.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home