"Mommy, I don't like Macaroni anymore"
So I have been up late tonight (this morning!!) with Jocelyn. She has been sick and throwing up. NO FUN!! But one upside, I have done some updating on the blog in-between bouts of throwing up. 2 posts tonight and I have one more almost ready to post.
While it is no fun to have a sick child, she has had some of the best sick lines I have heard in a long time.
After throwing up about 4 times "Mommy, I don't like macaroni anymore." She had macaroni for dinner.
At 2 a.m. "I can't play with Nafin (Nathan), cause I'm sick"
"I don't like being sick anymore"
"Mommy, I need a hair tie, so I don't get no throw up in my hair"
"Now Gracie can't come over and play, cause I sick and frowing up"
"I really don't like this"
This is just a sampling, I can't remember any more; I am getting a bit too tired. Hopefully she will be feeling better soon.
While it is no fun to have a sick child, she has had some of the best sick lines I have heard in a long time.
After throwing up about 4 times "Mommy, I don't like macaroni anymore." She had macaroni for dinner.
At 2 a.m. "I can't play with Nafin (Nathan), cause I'm sick"
"I don't like being sick anymore"
"Mommy, I need a hair tie, so I don't get no throw up in my hair"
"Now Gracie can't come over and play, cause I sick and frowing up"
"I really don't like this"
This is just a sampling, I can't remember any more; I am getting a bit too tired. Hopefully she will be feeling better soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home