Logan - 5 1/2 months
Logan is now 5 and 1/2 months old. He is getting so big!! He is sitting up pretty well and rolling around everywhere. I have to keep reminding the other kids not to leave anything on the floor because he is definately mobile. He isn't crawling or even rocking on his knees yet, but I bet he will be soon. He can get all around the room on his own. Today alone he made his way under the table, under his high chair, under my feet while I was on the computer and under his swing. He is such a sweetheart.
Here is some video of him sitting up and another of him eating his toes. Sorry they are both a little dark.

Here is some video of him sitting up and another of him eating his toes. Sorry they are both a little dark.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home