Thursday, October 15, 2009

For Grandma Pew

So I was talking to Kyle's mom last night and was chastised for not updating our blog!! She wants to see pictures of her grandchildren. So Mom this one is for you. It is just a quick picture of each of the kids and a video of Logan walking. It has been so long since I have put anything up on the blog, when you wait this long it's like "okay, where do I start." There are several things from this summer that I need to catch up on. So I will try and catch up over the next couple of days. But until then here are a few for you to enjoy. :)


Kendall and Nathan on our trip to St. George



Logan loves to eat. He attacked Jocelyn's pizza.
Doesn' t he have the most beautiful blue eyes!


I cut Jocelyn's hair yesterday. She decided how
short she wanted it. When I was done she asked
"Do I look like Matilda?" (from the kids movie).



Logan LOVES balls. He can spend hours throwing them around.
Sorry the end of the video get a little dark.


1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

I'm sorry, but that can't possibly be Jocelyn. That is Kendall. I promise. :)

October 15, 2009 at 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home