London Trip
Well its been nearly a year and I finally made down to Costco and had my film developed from my trip to London. Work sent me and a couple of co-workers to London in order to visit another studio. While I was there I took a day and walk around the streets of London. The city was great and lots to see.
This ones probably my favorite

Charlene and the kids thought these were statues, but there actual street performers.
This is the London Eye
I just thought this was a neat looking building
This street was really neat. I took the underground train around to various places, they have a huge public transportation system there, gets you anywhere you want to go.
This was at Piccadilly Circle


This ones probably my favorite
Charlene and the kids thought these were statues, but there actual street performers.
This is the London Eye
I just thought this was a neat looking building
This street was really neat. I took the underground train around to various places, they have a huge public transportation system there, gets you anywhere you want to go.This was at Piccadilly Circle




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home