Skiing Field Trip
She is so cute and has such a fun personality!
Ski escalator on the bunny hill.
Kendall did great. She spent the first half of the day in a class learning how to move with the ski's on, how to stop, all the essentials. She did really well on the bunny splope so they moved her up to the bigger hill. She was able to ride the ski lift and go down the "bigger hill" (smallest really!!) once by the end of the day.
This is Kendall's last run of the day. She loved it.
I was a little suprise, that Kyle and I were the only parents out of about 60 kids that followed the busses up to the ski resort. We would not have wanted to miss this experience for Kendall. I love watching my kids expeirence new things. When Kendall was done we asked her if she had a good time. Her response was "When can I go skiing again!!"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home